DBMN - Branch Operation Aassociate - #101193
Job Title: DBMN – Domestic Fund Services- Branch Operations Associate
Corporate Title: Associate
Operations provides support for all of Deutsche Bank’s businesses to enable them to deliver transactions, processes and reporting to clients. The role will handle Daily/Periodic Net Asset Value calculation and reporting to Domestic Fund Services Clients.
What we will offer you
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That’s why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its center.
What you can expect
- Competitive Salary
- Attractive Retirement Benefit
- Medical and Life Insurance upon employment
- 15 days Annual Vacation Leaves
Your key responsibilities:
- Set-up and maintains various static data on fund accounting (FA) system.
- Capture/Process trades, corporate actions, and admin transactions, and authorizes, as needed, on fund accounting (FA) system.
- Daily securities pricing for client’s portfolios and upload on the FA system. Assists senior fund accountants in ensuring the veracity of prices used for the mark to market valuation of investments from various sources such as, Bloomberg, PSE, and other third parties.
- Calculates daily and monthly Net Asset Value for all clients’ funds/portfolios.
- Prepare daily, monthly, quarterly and annual reports with supporting documentation for clients/regulators.
- Ensures accuracy, integrity, timeliness and completeness of data as well as timely submission of deliverables to clients as per SLA.
- Coordinates with clients and counterparties
- Prepare securities, outstanding capital shares and cash reconciliations. Helps in identifying and clearing the breaks/reconciling items.
- Assists in preparing audit schedules, financial statements and other reports.
- Prepare FA clients’ invoices and help out in collecting payments.
- Participates on automation projects, system enhancement/tests and regional initiatives for processing re-engineering, scalability improvement etc.
- Performs other functions such as, participating in the Business Continuity Management (BCM) activities, and assisting the FA team in ensuring the Key Operating Documents (KOD) and other internal procedural documents are always up to date.
- Escalate issues /concerns encountered with daily processes, client reporting or any NAV calculation or control issues noted.
- Ensure strict adherence to all DB internal and external process guidelines including compliance and legal to maintain robust control environment.
- Coordinates with client on a daily basis to ensure complete transactions/instructions are captured and any BAU related concerns are properly raised and addressed.
Your skills and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy or any related course
- Proven experience as subject matter expert in financial accounting gained from the audit, financial services, BPO industry
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio)
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to confidently interact with a diverse set of stakeholders and clients.
- Certified Public Accountant preferred.
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career.
- Coaching and support from experts in your team.
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.