Data Reviewer - #88321
458 Boni Avenue, Barangay Zaniga, Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila.
Mandaluyong, Metro Manila
Established on April 21, 1996, the company has provided bikers and riders with quality motorcycles and services. A 27-year-old business that has grown into one of the top 10 Motorcycle Distribution Groups in the Philippines with over 152 Stores. We are catering to both Small Bikes and Bigbikes, some of which have full after-sales shops and affiliate offices serving major provinces and cities in the entire Luzon.
• Reviews and does analysis of store operations based on daily data results gathered
• Identifies issues, weaknesses, and failures in Standard Operating Procedures of Stores both for Trading and Credit Operations
• Identifies store personnel who are underperforming and failing
• Prepares weekly and monthly reports for the Business Manager’s review and immediate action
Key Result Areas:
• Early identification and detection of weaknesses in Store Management which can be addressed immediately by the Store Managers
• Ensures proper execution of Store Standard Operating Procedures for Marketing, Collection, and Credit Operations
1. Review and do an analysis of store's daily output for:
A. MC Sales (Brand New and Repo)
B. Collection Activity of Stores
C. Cashiering and Data Control
E. Store deliverables to stakeholders
2. Prepare weekly and monthly reports for the BUH
3. Discusses with BUH every Monthly analysis and findings
4. Immediately report to BUH if there are findings that need to be acted on by the SM.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, or a related field
Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Keen attention to detail
Tasks and Deadline-Driven
Experience in the same field is a plus but not required
Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
Preferably living in Metro Manila, especially in Mandaluyong City
Willing to be assigned in Boni Avenue Mandaluyong City.