Data Reports Associate Manager | VBA - #100994
Date: 2 weeks ago
City: Manila, Metro Manila
Contract type: Full time
Accenture in the Philippines is currently looking for Measurement and Reporting Architect Associate Manager who will be responsible in performing the following day-to-day tasks:
- Deliver timely ad hoc and standard operational reports.
- Gather and document reporting requirements.
- Maintain reports inventory and manage resource capacity.
- Manage on-site and global governance for the purpose of effective and efficient reporting delivery.
- Provide and assist in designing insightful report views (excel-based or tool-based or dashboards).
- Provide regular and ad-hoc results interpretation and/or analysis to Accenture management and/or clients as requested. Utilize data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Work with other teams and stakeholders to identify opportunities to improve performance results in accordance with contractual agreements between Accenture, vendors and clients.
- Perform Quality Assurance (QA) on reporting analysis performed by other reporting groups as needed (including clients).
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree holder
- Must have at least 7 years relevant work experience where 5 years spent in a supervisory role
- With work experiences in building and mobilizing reports in MS Excel
- With work experiences in automating reports using VBA and Macro
- Must have Power BI skills