Customer Support Officer (Voice) - #101393
Join Our Clients Team Today and Give Your Career an Upgrade!
We have an exciting opportunity for you that combines global reach with the comforts of your home country. Discover a career where work-life balance isnt just a perk – its a way of life. Here, we understand the importance of personal time. Imagine finishing your shift and having dedicated hours to yourself – a rarity in the corporate world. As a Customer Service Representative in the telecommunications industry, you will experience the freedom to focus on your passions and personal pursuits, making your work life truly enriching. This full-time role not only contributes to your professional growth but also ensures you have ample time to nurture the things that matter most in your personal life. Join one of the best Fixed Wireless Providers in Australia today!
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for addressing incoming calls, email/ticket inquiries, and various customer concerns from the support queues as directed. Your primary focus will involve promptly responding to customer requests and inquiries, demonstrating a commitment to resolving issues efficiently.
Here’s an overview of your future role:
Employment type: Full-time
Shift: Day Shift, Shifting
Work setup: Onsite, Ortigas
Perks: Day 1 HMO, Above-market salary, Work life balance
What do you need to succeed?
- Previous experience working in a customer service role, ideally in a similar industry, is preferred but not essential.
- Previous experience in providing customer support in a call center setting is required.
- Proven track record in delivering excellent customer experiences.
- Experience in using Customer Management Systems is preferred.
- General interest in utilizing IT/internet-based technology with a natural inclination towards self-support when using systems.
- Proficiency in using the MS Office suite of products and experience in using ticketing systems and customer management systems.
- Advanced attention to detail and accuracy skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong ability to drive for results and focus on outcomes.
- Strong ability to work autonomously, show initiative, and be proactive.
- Strong computer skills and confidence in learning new technical skills.
What awaits you in this role?
- Perform duties within the service levels set by the company.
- Answer incoming calls, email/ticket inquiries, and other customer queries from the support queues as directed.
- Follow up on customer requests with ongoing ticketed issues throughout your workday, working from the oldest created tickets as best practice.
- Provide updates to customers, even if there is no change, and attempt to resolve ongoing issues where possible.
- Make outbound calls as appropriate and as directed to update customers, provide troubleshooting support, and deliver resolution responses.
- Offer an excellent customer service experience at every interaction with our customers.
- Manage customer expectations of their service and communicate effectively during the troubleshooting process.
- Log faults with wholesale partners while interacting with customers to ensure their faults are resolved promptly.
- Provide information about the products we offer and offer guidance to assist customers in completing the online sales process.
- Record clear, concise, and complete notes in the relevant system at every customer interaction. Notes regarding your interactions with customers are considered legal documents and must be of a high professional standard.
- Follow walkthroughs, guides, and templates to ensure customers’ issues are resolved promptly.
- Ask customers for feedback and online reviews at every possible opportunity.
- Escalate more complex customer issues to the appropriate team by accurately logging and recording all relevant information using templated data points.
- Follow company start-of-day and end-of-day processes.
- Perform any other tasks required to support the provision of service to our customers.
- Take pride in resolving customer issues at the first point of contact whenever possible.
- Develop effective working relationships with all staff employed by Swoop.
- Contribute to good morale within the team at all times.
- Ensure that your knowledge of internal systems and devices remains current to assist in proactively troubleshooting and escalating issues.
- Manage personal health, safety, and wellbeing.
Why choose us?
- Day 1 HMO coverage
- Competitive salary package
- Prime office location
- Standard government and Emapta benefits
- 20 annual leaves to be used on your discretion
- Direct exposure to international clients
- Realistic career growth opportunities
- Upskilling through Emapta Academy
- Diverse and supportive work environment
Whom you’ll work with:
Our client, Swoop, has a remarkable story that began in the 1990s in Gippsland Victoria. Starting as a provider of computer services and Fixed Wireless internet, Swoop has evolved into one of the best Fixed Wireless Providers in Australia. They now offer home and business internet via the nbn and their very own Fixed Wireless network, which they build and service.
By joining our clients team, youll be part of a company that lives by its values:
- We own it and we solve it.
- We innovate.
- We are respectful, transparent, and direct.
- We make it easy for our customers.
- We are one great Team.
- We succeed, fail, and grow together.
Dont miss this opportunity to be a part of Swoops exciting journey!
Who are we?
Discover a world of possibilities at Emapta, where your career takes flight in stability and growth. Join a team that thrives on camaraderie, supporting each other to achieve excellence together. Experience the satisfaction of being recognized for your contributions with competitive compensation packages that reflect your skills and commitment. Immerse yourself in a positive work culture that encourages collaboration, innovation, and personal development. We provide you with the platform for your success, empowering you to reach new heights in a supportive and inclusive environment.
With a wide roster of international clients from various industries and a proven track record of success, Emapta offers a stable foundation for your career. Team up with like-minded professionals who are passionate about making a meaningful impact through premium global opportunities at your fingertips. Apply now and create a better future with us.