Customer Success Consultant - #116551
Sophos is a worldwide leader and innovator of advanced cybersecurity solutions, including Managed Detection and Response (MDR) and incident response services and a broad portfolio of endpoint, network, email, and cloud security technologies that help organizations defeat cyberattacks. As one of the largest pure-play cybersecurity providers, Sophos defends more than 500,000 organizations and more than 100 million users globally from active adversaries, ransomware, phishing, malware, and more. Sophos’ services and products connect through its cloud-based Sophos Central management console and are powered by Sophos X-Ops, the company’s cross-domain threat intelligence unit. Sophos X-Ops intelligence optimizes the entire Sophos Adaptive Cybersecurity Ecosystem, which includes a centralized data lake that leverages a rich set of open APIs available to customers, partners, developers, and other cybersecurity and information technology vendors. Sophos provides cybersecurity-as-a-service to organizations needing fully managed, turnkey security solutions. Customers can also manage their cybersecurity directly with Sophos’ security operations platform or use a hybrid approach by supplementing their in-house teams with Sophos’ services, including threat hunting and remediation. Sophos sells through reseller partners and managed service providers (MSPs) worldwide. Sophos is headquartered in Oxford, U.K. More information is available at www.sophos.com.
The Customer Success Organization focuses on our most strategic customers, primarily covering our Cybersecurity as a service offering. The Customer Success Consultant will have a portfolio of accounts as well as serve as an “on-demand” Customer Success Consultant and lead the engagement throughout the customer lifecycle from deployment and adoption through renewal ensuring satisfaction and maximizing customer value. With customers, you will create and implement success plans focused on attaining desired customer outcomes and identifying opportunities for additional Sophos products and services.
- Manage named accounts accountable for engagement and satisfaction over the lifetime of the customer.
- Drive subscription renewals, expansion and cross-sell bookings
- Establish key relationships with the customer, ensuring regular check-ins to understand, and address promptly, client needs and concerns.
- Develop strong relationships with key buyers and influencers in customer accounts and leverage these during the lifetime of the customer.
- Partner with the customer to build a joint plan for success, maintaining a detailed understanding of the customer’s business to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction, engagement, and adoption of Sophos technology.
- Deliver an outstanding customer experience to support our brand promise of delivering superior cybersecurity outcomes and to facilitate the cross-sell and upsell of services and products
- Monitor customer analytics and KPIs to reinforce the value of the customer solution and identify areas to improve customer experience and optimize the solution.
- Conduct regular business reviews, clearly articulating the specific value Sophos’ services are delivering to the customer and progress on specific customer milestones and goals.
- Coordinate activities of associated roles across onboarding, sales, product operations, services, and renewals to ensure smooth handoffs and optimal customer experience.
- Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value, driving usage, adoption, upselling services, and reducing churn.
- Act as an escalation point for high-impact customer issues when necessary, ensuring appropriate teams within Sophos are engaged for quick resolution
- Work within the wider CSM team to implement scalable programs and process improvements to drive efficiency of internal customer success processes and improve customer experience.
- Must be willing to travel
Ready to Join Us?
At Sophos, we believe in the power of diverse perspectives to fuel innovation. Research shows that candidates sometimes hesitate to apply if they don't check every box in a job description. We challenge that notion. Your unique experiences and skills might be exactly what we need to enhance our team. Don't let a checklist hold you back – we encourage you to apply.
What's Great About Sophos?
· Sophos operates a remote-first working model, making remote work the primary option for most employees. However, some roles may necessitate a hybrid approach. Please refer to the location details in our job postings for further information.
· Our people – we innovate and create, all of which are accompanied by a great sense of fun and team spirit
· Employee-led diversity and inclusion networks that build community and provide education and advocacy
· Annual charity and fundraising initiatives and volunteer days for employees to support local communities
· Global employee sustainability initiatives to reduce our environmental footprint
· Global fitness and trivia competitions to keep our bodies and minds sharp
· Global wellbeing days for employees to relax and recharge
· Monthly wellbeing webinars and training to support employee health and wellbeing
Our Commitment To You
We’re proud of the diverse and inclusive environment we have at Sophos, and we’re committed to ensuring equality of opportunity. We believe that diversity, combined with excellence, builds a better Sophos, so we encourage applicants who can contribute to the diversity of our team. All applicants will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, sex, gender reassignment, marital status, race, religion or belief, color, age, military veteran status, disability, pregnancy, maternity or sexual orientation. We want to give you every opportunity to show us your best self, so if there are any adjustments we could make to the recruitment and selection process to support you, please let us know.