Customer Service Representative - #101160
Metro Manila, Philippines
Operations – Customer Experience /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
We are looking for outstanding individuals to join our young and stellar team as Operational Assistants. Selected candidates join our growing team as important crew members who are directly responsible for ensuring holistic operational excellence. Being the startup that we are, outstanding candidates will have ample opportunities to rise through the ranks.
What you’ll do:
- Acquire a broad-based understanding of e-commerce logistics.
- Assist Operational Specialists in executing ops processes.Be pro-active in providing outstanding client experience to all shippersMonitor parcel delivery and coordinate with fleet support team relevant status updates to maximize fleet
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
-Prior experience with a start-up will be a huge plus
-Outstanding drive and innate intelligence.
-Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
-Ability to work independently and as a team.
-Ability to work under pressure.
-Can adapt, prioritize, and thrive in a fast moving environment.
-Extremely self-motivated, organized, and responsible.
-Problem solver with high level of computer proficiency.
- Acquire a broad-based understanding of e-commerce logistics
- Assist Operational Specialists in executing ops processes
- Be pro-active in providing outstanding client experience to all shippers
- Monitor parcel delivery and coordinate with fleet support team relevant status updates to maximize fleet operations
- Prior experience with a start-up will be a huge plus
- Knowledgeable in using MS Office and Google Suite.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Can adapt, prioritize, and thrive in a fast moving environment.
- Extremely self-motivated, organized, and responsible.
- Problem solver with high level of computer proficiency.
- Willing to work as a Project-Based (3 mos).
Submit a job application