Customer Service Associate | 30,000 Joining Bonus! | Taguig (EL 971) - #100947
*Get hired and receive up to 30,000 Joining Bonus!*
Apply onsite to experience a faster recruitment processing!
Drop by at G/F CG1 Recruitment Center, Cybergate 1 Street, Mandaluyong City
Monday to Friday, 10AM-3PM (except holidays)
We believe the future workforce is an equal one and have set bold goals to accelerate gender equality.
APPLICATION REMINDER: We appreciate your interest in applying with Accenture. As you go along the recruitment process, we require everyone to complete their Workday profile via our career site (Workday) by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button here or through our Recruitment Center via Walk-in. Make sure to accomplish all the required information within 24 hours for us to process your application.
Accenture in the Philippines is currently looking for Customer Service Associates who will be responsible in performing the following day-to-day tasks:
- You will be receiving inbound calls to provide customer service support to policy holders, agents, 3rd party callers and new customers.
- You will conduct research through maximizing all available resources and provides the necessary information in response to queries from callers.
- You will be asks to provide resolutions to caller problems and issues including researching and exploring alternative solutions.
- You will create promised solutions or after call work and escalates unresolved issues outside of his/her scope.
Join our high performing team and enjoy these benefits:
- Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
- Night differential
- Loyalty, Christmas gift, inclusion, and diversity benefits
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) from day 1 of employment
- Life insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Retirement plan
- Flexible working arrangements
- Accessible locations
- Work Life Balance
- Healthy and encouraging work environment
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
- Volunteering opportunities
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 624,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at ****.
*Terms and conditions apply
What are we looking?
- Open to college graduates, college undergraduates and associate degree graduates with relevant work experience
- Must have at least 1 year of work experience in a BPO industry
- Amenable to work in Taguig City