Customer Intelligence Manager - #116267
At Globe, our goal is to create a wonderful world for our people, business, and nation. By uniting people of passion who believe they can make a difference, we are confident that we can achieve this goal. Job Description Customer Intelligence Manager will undertake research studies under the direct supervision of the Accounts Manager, will interface with internal partners and research agencies to ensure that projects are executed seamlessly from start to end and will help in the synthesis of research project findings with other reports or data to deliver richer and more actionable insights for internal clients.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES 1. Undertakes simple research studies under the direct supervision of the Accounts Manager/ Director. Assists the Manager/Director in discussing research needs and study objectives during client meetings.
Directly coordinates details of the proposal with internal clients and agency partners Follows-up with internal clients on the approval of the project proposal and provides updates on project status. Directly coordinates with agency partners on the status of projects and ensure that commitments are delivered on time 2. Interfaces with internal partners to ensure that projects are executed seamlessly from start to end i.e., from request for proposals to approval of proposals, filing of PWPs/Memos, actual research project implementation, to reporting, archiving or reports, and payment of agency partners.
3. Help in the synthesis of research project findings w/ other reports or data to deliver richer and more actionable insights for internal clients. 4. Helps prepare regular executive summaries of reports for top level release 5. Helps in the market research efforts of the team (if applicable)
6. Helps ensure timely release of MR results based on commitment. 7. Negotiates, chooses and works with the appropriate research agency that will deliver satisfactory market research services to internal clients, including methodology selection; survey design, data analysis framework and results interpretation. 8. Guides & leads research agency on presentation of the results/findings to the internal clients.
9. Provides internal clients consultation and advise on related business or marketing issues based on research findings and consumer insights 10. Help manage the research process for internal clients – including understanding research objectives, appropriate research design, and interpretation of results. 11. Provides technical and analytical support for research activities.
12. Responds to specific requests for data and information. 13. Contribute to the building of a repository of insights and findings for all research studies 14. Works closely with other CSSG divisions to provide a more holistic approach and POV to research projects.
15. Performs audit on the quality of each of the researches done and output of the research agency partners. Makes the necessary recommendations. 16. Lead and manage the callout team, and at the same time, monitor callout team performance and implement quality control measures.
17. Oversee the online survey platform and supervise its performance, collaborating with third-party agencies as needed. 18. Knowledge of using survey builders and AI tools for research is an advantage. Make
Your Passion Part of Your Profession.
Attracting the best and brightest Talents is pivotal to our success. If you are ready to share our purpose of Creating a Globe of Good, explore opportunities with us.
Globe Telecom, Inc. (Globe) is the leading Telecommunications company in the Philippines and the purveyor of the Filipino digital lifestyle. We provide cellular, broadband and mobile data services by focusing on enriching our content offerings amid customers' growing preference for multimedia platforms across multiple screens and devices. We want to enrich lives through communications by simplifying technology, so that we bring customers closer to what matters most.
Globe was also recognized as one of the Top companies to work for in Asia by Asia Corporate Excellence & Sustainability (ACES) Awards and Best Employer in the Telco category by Stevie’s New York.
Our principal shareholders are Ayala Corp. and Singtel, both industry leaders in their respective countries and in the region. We are also a member of Bridge Alliance, Asia Pacific's leading mobile alliance of 36 mobile carriers. Purpose
In everything we do, we treat people right to create a Globe of Good. Vision
We see a Philippines where families' dreams come true, businesses flourish, and the nation is admired. Mission We create wonderful experiences for people to have choices, overcome challenges, and discover new ways to enjoy life.