Customer Care Supervisor - #100858
At Xe, we live currencies. We provide a comprehensive range of currency services and products, including our Currency Converter, Market Analysis, Currency Data API and quick, easy, secure Money Transfers for individuals and businesses. We leverage technology to deliver these services through our website, mobile app and by phone. Last year, we helped over 300 million people access information about the currencies that matter to them and over 225,000 people used us to send money overseas.
We are proud to be part of Euronet Worldwide (Nasdaq: EEFT), a global leader in processing secure electronic financial transactions. Under their Money Transfer division, Xe and Ria Money Transfer have been brought together to help establish the third largest money transfer business in the world.
Xe is seeking a Customer Care Supervisor to manage and lead its customer service team. As a part of the company's ambitious growth plans, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that Xe's customers receive the highest quality service possible. At Xe, we believe that providing excellent customer service is essential for building trust with our customers and growing the company's reputation. As such, the Customer Care Supervisor will be a critical member of the team, leading by example to inspire and motivate their team to create memorable experiences for our customers.
- AMBITION - We dream big, try things out and always ask “why not?” and “what if?” We’re ambitious in our thinking and our delivery
- RESPONSIBILITY - We get involved, bring our perspective and are always open to new ideas. We take personal responsibility
- COMMUNITY - We value a sense of belonging, trusting each other and encouraging authenticity. We contribute to our community
Who you are:
- Manage and lead the customer service team by providing ongoing feedback, coaching, and mentoring.
- Develop and implement strategies to improve customer service performance and satisfaction.
- Work cross-functionally with other departments to ensure customer issues are resolved in a timely and effective manner.
- Monitor customer service metrics and develop action plans to improve performance.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and handle sensitive customer issues.
- Oversee the training and onboarding of new customer service representatives.
- Collaborate with the management team to identify opportunities for process improvement and implement changes as needed.
Who you are:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in managing and leading customer service teams.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to develop and implement customer service strategies.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively.
- Experience with customer service software and tools.
- Knowledge of currency exchange and the financial services industry preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in business, management, or a related field.
- Competitive Salary and Allowances
- HMO/Dental/Life Insurance Benefits on Day 1
- Paid Time Off (SL/VL) with Leave Conversion
- 13th Month Bonus and Performance Bonus