Customer Care and Compliance Coordinator - #116463
Engaged as part of the Adecco Group for offshore delivery around Recruitment Administration, Compliance, and Customer Care. This role assists the Adecco Australia Brand with Staffing, Rostering, Back Office Recruitment Administration Tasks, Reporting, and other Ad Hoc Tasks. The role is requiring very good attention to detail, excellent communication, and offshore stakeholder management skills.What you'll be doing
- Communicates with and provides support to candidates & clients 24/7, 365 days per year
- Maintains excellent records, efficiently & effectively utilizing Adecco Group systems
- Understands the branches business & utilizes this knowledge to engage stakeholders
- Proactively adopts a consultative & diagnostic approach to problem solving
- Works with branches to support their daily operational requirements to maintain sales activity
- Prepares, conducts and follows up from all conversations with clients, colleagues & candidates
- Builds a strong internal network across business lines and shared services
- Other tasks & duties as may be required
- Conducts CV Reviews and Reference Checks, and converting Candidate CV's into the desired Client Specific or Business Specific Format
- Database Document Upload and HRIS Profile Updating
- Coordinates with candidates - Scheduling and facilitating the completion of Inductions and Relevant Online Training
- Document Collection, Document Review, Seeking Approvals, and Contract Generation and Issuance
- Tracks Candidate Compliance and other Reports required
- Ensuring 100% adherence to company policy and documentation requirements
- Ad Hoc - Facilitation / coordination of other as assigned tasks
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Proven ability in providing support to a sales function
- A demonstrated history of proactively communicating with and engaging key stakeholders
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Attention to Detail
- Proven ability of problem solving and managing competing resources
- Relationship Management experience
- Workload Management experience
- Experience in Oracle (PeopleSoft), SalesForce, and Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, and Outlook) is a plus
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
- Willing to be cross trained in other functions as required
- Willing to do over time and can work on shifting schedule, weekends, and Philippine Holidays
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.
A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organisation with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.