CORPORATION ACTIONS AND ISSUER SERVICES SENIOR ANALYST - #88011
Date: 5 days ago
City: Makati City, Metro Manila
Contract type: Full time
Description of role:
- Dealing with all market-related events communicated by listed companies/issuers which will have an impact on investors’ shareholding or result in cash payments as a direct result of shareholding.
- The role will include the processing, researching, and managing of all daily and weekly corporate actions and dividends across our offering.
- There will be a requirement to provide professional service, prompt response and timeously query resolution to all our customers internally and externally.
- Communicating corporate action events
- Preparing, executing, reconciling events
- Liaising with the CSDP and our foreign brokers
- Paying/reconciling distributions
- Communicating important dates internally (LDT)
- Distributing letters of reps
- Submitting proxy votes
- Investigating and resolving corporate action related issues
- Reporting of shareholder information
- Initiating participation in IPO’s/Private placements
- Current qualifications within the financial industry
- Minimum 2years previous experience in Corporate Actions / Settlements
- Completion of STRATE courses (Corporate Actions and/or Settlements) will be an advantage
- Effective Time management skills
- Ability to concentrate and work accurately under pressure
- Ability to identify and articulate automation opportunities for the purposes of scalability
- Minimum Intermediate to good Excel knowledge
- Strong numeracy and administrative skills
- Proficient on MS Office – Excel, MS Word, Power point, Outlook.
- Good written and verbal English
- Good researching skills
- Good typing and communication skills.