Corporate & Investment Banking - Operations Automation Manager - #88248
JP Morgan Chase & Co
Corporate & Investment Banking (CIB) Digital & Platform Services proactively partners with a number of internal Line of Businesses (LOBs) in driving execution of various initiatives centered around intelligent automation solutions. The team provides benefits like resource cost saving, reducing manual touch points, managing risk by removing errors caused by manual intervention.
J.P. Morgan's commitment to invest in its global operating platforms uniquely positions the firm to support existing businesses and strategic growth across products, clients and regions with flexible, efficient and scalable solutions.
As Operations Automation Manager, you will be part of the Asia Pacific (APAC) Securities Services Digital Operations team who will coordinate and drive the reduction of manual processes in the Securities Services Operations team, using but not limited to the digital toolkit (e.g. Alteryx, UiPath, Tableau, etc). Your two main functions would be as a Project Manager and Developer.
- Lead and facilitate internal stakeholder discussions and forums with clear outcomes and actions to drive a consistent strategy for the Asia Pacific (APAC) Securities Services Operations organization.
- Provide reporting and communication to senior management
- Review and understand business requirements, then determine feasibility of development, with one or more tools from the digital toolkit.
- Undertake scripting and development of requirements in coordination with the business, with one or more tools from the digital toolkit in accordance with lifecycle methodology and risk and control guidelines. This includes raising relevant requests, performing Quality Assurance (QA) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Undertake change management/maintenance of requests for existing builds, where required. Perform root-cause analysis and provide technical trouble-shooting on current and existing builds.
- Ongoing coordination and communication with the business and appropriate technology teams, to ensure on-time completion of project as per requirements.
- Partnering with teams in other locations to support development work for the Asia Pacific (APAC) Securities Services Operations organization. Mentoring junior talent in the team.
Required qualifications, capabilities and skills:
- Minimum 5 years of Technology and/or Operations experience, with a focus on change management
- Understanding of the Markets and Securities Services business an advantage
- Development experience with UiPath, Alteryx and Tableau will be an advantage
- Project management experience preferred.
- Works independently and ability to multi-task
- Proven problem solving capability with demonstrated ability to drive issues through to resolution
- Willing to work on Asia Pacific schedule