Corporate Finance Analyst - #88312
SUNWEST GROUP HOLDING COMPANY INC.
Date: 2 weeks ago
City: Pasig City, Metro Manila
Salary: ₱35,000 - ₱45,000 per month
Contract type: Full time
- Evaluating whether the Company’s current assists and investments are the best use of the Company’s excess capital, by looking at return on investment (ROI) and comparison with other ways the company might utilize its cash flow.
- Gauging the Company’s overall financial health, primarily by using key financial ratios such as debt to equity ratio, current ratio, expense ratio, debt service capability ratio, etc.
- Working with individual departments to prepare budgets and consolidate them into one overall corporate budget.
- Preparing internal reports for executives to support their decision-making.
- Re-creating, updating, and maintaining financial models and detailed forecasts of the Company’s operations.
- keep abreast with the current financial regulations of the industry to strategically comply with applicable external bodies or government agencies.
- Comparing historical results against budget and forecasts, and performing variance analysis to explain differences in performance and make improvements going forward.
- A degree in one of the following subjects should be included in a Financial Analyst job description:
- With at least one (1) year of work experience as a Financial Analyst.
- With experience in Finance and Audit of at least 2 years.
- Experience with statistical analysis and financial forecasting
- Experience in Capital Budgeting
- Experience in Financial Feasibility
- Attention to detail and the ability to identify data patterns
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Abreast of Energy industry updates
- Has leadership qualities and can build working relationships with external clients and target audience.
- Willing to work in Ortigas, Pasig City