Copywriter - #116123
Date: 3 weeks ago
City: Taguig, Metro Manila
Contract type: Full time
- Join a fast growing regional bank
- Good compensation and benefits
About Our Client
The bank operates in high growth economies in Asia, with 1,000+ branches across the region.
- Translates the project brief into a content idea.
- Collaborates with co-workers and come up with fresh, creative content ideas, keeping our audience in mind.
- Writes the idea and ensure that content meets the brief's objectives and follows the brand guidelines.
- Organizes, modifies, and updates existing content.
- Verifies content and information.
- Proofreads and edits spelling, grammar, and syntax.
- Uses data and analytics to improve content and increase reader engagement and retention.
- Other duties that may be assigned by the Head of Content Marketing
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years working experience in execution of digital campaigns whether through digital advertising agency, media agency, fintech, banking, retail or FMCG
- Grammar proficiency in both written and oral English and Filipino
- Knowledge on content and digital marketing
- Presentation skills
- Negotiations skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Project management skills
- Collaboration skills
- Trend spotting or moment marketing skills
What's on Offer
Gain experience in the financial services industry with a fast growing regional bank. The office is located in Taguig.