Consumer Advocacy Representative - #101340
- First point of contact for consumers via telephone.
- Provide authentication during all consumer contacts to uphold security and privacy of PII and SPII.
- Provide disclosures to consumers.
- Assist consumers in filing disputes for all products.
- Must be able to review and analyze reports and instruct the consumer on the best way to dispute a specific claim.
- Research dispute requests to ensure disputes are accurate and warranted.
- Educate consumers educating them on reports, claim information, reason codes, etc.
- Researching multiple databases for consumer’s information.
- Work with Dispute and Resolution teams to resolve consumer disputes.
- Document records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken in the approved CRM (RightNow, MBSi).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree holder. Good with undergrads with expectations that they are limited to certain roles in the company
- At least 2 years of BPO exp. At least 1 year with excellent communication skills
- Typing Speed: 40 words per minute.
- Willing to work on night shift schedule.
- Email correspondence experience and business writing skills is a plus.
- Knowledgeable of MS Office.
- No attendance issues.
- Willing to work on shifting schedules and work on Philippine Holidays and/or render overtime when necessary.
- Background of the US Insurance industry preferred.
- Experience in handling customer escalation.
- Must have 1-yr tenure in current function in REPH.
- Must not have received any Disciplinary Action within the past 12 months.
- Must not have any Attendance and Punctuality issues in the past 12 month.
- Must have a Successful or above rating in the last Enabling Performance cycle.
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to providing a fair and accessible hiring process. If you have a disability or other need that requires accommodation or adjustment, please let us know by completing our Applicant Request Support Form: https://forms.office.com/r/eVgFxjLmAK .