Consultant, Associate - #100985
Infor Managed Services (IMS) team in Manila is looking for Consultants with in-depth knowledge in one of more of the following industries: Financial, Manufacturing, Distribution, Food and Beverage, Fashion and/or Equipment Service and Rental (ESM&R), Supply Chain Management. If hired, you will be responsible for ensuring world class managed services support for IMS clients worldwide.
What You Will Need:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of work experience in a related field, within a large, cross-regional development organization. Willing to process fresh graduates.
- Computer programming or software application coding skills.
- Expert problem-solving and analytic skills.
- Good understanding of the entire development process, including specification, documentation
- Technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design, programming and implementation.
- Functional experience in the functional and/or technical area of the products
- Assertive and able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Flexible to work on EMEA, and/or APAC shifts when necessary.
- Flexible to work onsite.
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Experience using Java
- Experience in ERP business processes
- Can do SQL and database queries
- Have designed and implemented a working solution for a complex business process.
A Day in The Life Typically Includes:
As an Infor Managed Services consultant for Infor ERP Products, the candidate will be required to perform the following:
- Develop strong technical consulting skills surrounding Infor applications (and related third-party) technologies and tools to support product customizations, modifications and related consulting/training activities.
- Responsible for analyzing and interpreting client requirements, drafting technical descriptions and/or programming specifications as required.
- Analyze customers' business requirements objectives; develops business processes to meet customers' business needs. Model to-be business processes in the Infor application. Document and communicate the planned use of the Infor application.
- Work as an integral part of the Global IMS delivery team – recommending innovations and process improvements that will make overall deliver more efficient.