Commercial Collections Associate Manager - #116217
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Commercial Collections Associate Manager. This job is responsible for analyzing and managing delinquent/ problem commercial business loans. Including account/credit analysis, identify the right parties, and handling the negotiation and execution of appropriate strategies to reach long term resolution.
In this role, you will:
- Supervise a team engaged in the review and monitoring of accounts, collections, late charges and resolving customer disputes
- Participate in determining volume and profit goals with organizational impact and identify opportunities to determine appropriate course of action and conduct investigative steps to fully identify the issues within defined scope of responsibilities
- Identify and recommend opportunities for process improvement and risk control development
- Make day to day supervisory decisions
- Consult regarding moderately complex transactions, and determine appropriate course of action
- Oversee team, operations and compliance to implement strategies for the business area
- Exercise independent judgment while developing understanding of transaction quality or deficiencies, risks, and investigative steps to recommend solutions
- Monitor of bankruptcy proceedings and assist in litigation proceedings
- Collaborate with peers and team regarding inquiries of low to moderate complexity
- Interact directly with internal and external customers
- Supervise allocation of people and financial resources for Commercial Collections
- Mentor and guide talent development of direct reports and assist in hiring talent
- Experience in Commercial Collections, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Leadership experience
Posting End Date:19 Feb 2024
*Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Applicants with Disabilities
To request a medical accommodation during the application or interview process, visit
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.