Civil Modeller/Drafter - SYD - #101227
Bring your curiosity and determination to make a positive impact on the future of transport, and we’ll help you go all the way.
Join our team of globally connected specialists to help solve complex transport challenges and experience groundbreaking projects from idea to delivery, and beyond.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a Civil Modeller/Drafter to join our Transport and Civil Infrastructure team.
Working with an energetic and high performing team, this position offers a variety of work and will see you involved in:
- Delivering digital design documentation primarily in the form of Civil 3D/Openroads models and drawings, in consultation with engineers and technical leads within the agreed timeframes
- Maintain/establish/develop suitable corporate documentation standards/procedures and ensure they are being utilised and adhered to on relevant projects.
- Maintain/establish/develop suitable client standards and ensure they are being utilised and adhered to on relevant projects.
- Drive the implementation of BIM on GHD projects
- Coordinating and collaborating in multi-discipline projects using Navisworks/Projectwise
What you will bring to the team:
- At least 5 year(s) of relevant working experience.
- Experience in working with Sydney and Australian projects preferable
- Modelling experience in C3D, 12D, Openroad and Microstation
- Excellent communication both oral and written and co-ordination skills
Applicants must have the right to work in the Philippines.
This job offer can be based either in Makati, Quezon City or in our office in Cebu, depending on your home base/location.
Please note that we are not accepting agency resumes for this position.