Civil Design Drafter - SQ - #101232
Join a global professional services leader. We are committed to solving the world’s biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy, and urbanization.
Our Transport and Civil Infrastructure Group is looking for an experienced Drafter to support the team in Perth, WA for some of the activities:
- Developing high-quality drawings from the concept stage through to the detailed design
- Producing technical drawings in line with GHD Corporate Drafting Manual (CDM) and/or client standards where applicable.
- Maintaining project drafting CAD standards across all drawings/disciplines.
- Carrying out delegated tasks within agreed timescales and budget hours.
- Collaborating with Engineers in the preparation of design drawings.
- Reporting any issues affecting the delivery of drawings to the Job Manager asap.
- Keeping up to date with the latest relevant AutoCAD skills and practice.
- Ensuring drafting checks and amendments are completed in line with QA compliance.
We are looking for the following qualifications, skills, and attributes:
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience in producing drawings for Civil Infrastructures projects
- Proficient in AutoCAD/ Plant 3D and Civil 3D
- MicroStation experience is a plus
- The ability to work alongside engineers and designers to prepare detailed drawings, utilizing analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively within a multi-disciplinary team
- High energy with a strong desire to develop and succeed.
This job offer can be based either in Quezon City Office, Makati City, or in our office in Cebu, depending on your home base/location.
Applicants must have work right in the Philippines.
Recruitment agency applications will not be accepted for this position.