Chief Accountant - #88313
Pascual Pharma Corp.
The Chief Accountant manages all accounting related operations of Pascual Pharma Corp (PPC) and oversees the Financial Reporting (for both internal and external stakeholders of both companies), ensures compliance with Statutory Requirements and safeguards the assets of these companies.
The Chief Accountant is responsible for all Financial Reporting, Statutory Reporting, Cash Flow Management/Reporting and Internal Control for PPC.
NATURE AND SCOPE
- Responsible for all Financial Reporting Requirements of both legal entities (Pascual Pharma Corp.);
- Responsible for Treasury related activities that would optimize the operating cash flow of both companies;
- Responsible for Statutory Compliance (Tax and External Audit related);
- Responsible for Internal Control & Reporting
- Financial Reporting
- Certifying Company Quarterly Performance vs Quarterly Targets for Incentive Calculation
- Statutory Compliance / Remittances
- Year-end External Audit Requirements
- Tax Audits
- Cash Flow Monitoring and Short-Term Placements of Excess Cash
- Review of Online Supplier Payments / Validation of Check Payments
- IMPORTS via LC (Letter of Credit) & TRUST RECEIPTS
- Ensure Continuous Insurance Coverage
- Inventory Monitoring and Corresponding Cost Recording/Reconciliation
- Monthly Allocation of Samples
- Any other tasks as may be assigned to him/her from time to time
- With at least ten (10) years' experience in a similar role, preferred.
- Graduate of an accounting degree or its equivalent from a reputable college/university.
- CPA License a preference, not a requirement.
- Proficient in oral and written communication,
- Has good people management and interpersonal skills. .
- Proficient in basic computer software such as the Microsoft Office suite.
- Working Knowledge of SAP preferred.