CAD OPERATOR - #88201
PL Light In Existence Corporation
Performs variety of design activities including preparing/updating installation drawing for projects.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Prepares dimensional and installation drawings.
- Prepares technical drawing and plans for lighting project construction using CAD and drafting software.
- Assists in the document and design analysis and calculation of specification and installation lay-out required by client.
- Prepares, revises and updates existing drawings reflecting design changes in collaboration with departments to ensure consistent documentation of the project.
- Establishes filling guidelines for drawings to maintain up-to-date drawings.
- Prepares 3D model using Lighting Calculation software.
- Prints various printing format settings for Designers.
- Converts pdf files into AutoCAD format.
- Prepares presentation materials using CAD and Dialux Graphics.
- Ensures that design and drawing adheres to client’s design and specifications.
- Reviews blueprints, plans, specifications and other client documentation.
- Performs all other functions necessary in the achievement of goals and objectives of the Department.
Officers and staffs of PL Light.
Clients, some suppliers and other company visitors.
Graduate of any course or degree related to AutoCAD.
With solid knowledge in AutoCADD Building Architectural design or related field.
Minutes of the Meeting