Business Operations Senior Manager - #100871
The Business Operations Lead works cooperatively with the Business Operations Stakeholders (such as the Market Unit Service Lead, Market Service DOO and MU Business Operations Lead as appropriate) to develop & execute the Business Operations strategy, provide operational insights and support business growth.
Specific responsibilities and accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
• Act as true business partner for the leadership team in the specific business area.
• Driving implementation of the strategy including managing and tracking execution of strategic initiatives and ensuring alignment across all relevant stakeholders
• Enable leadership with required analytics and insights such as budgeting and forecasting for Sales, Revenue, and Headcount planning in close collaboration with Finance and HR teams
• Establishing and managing the governance structure including
o Preparing and facilitating all recurring leadership meetings and business reviews
o Preparing and supporting reviews and requests from leadership
• Working directly with Sales, Finance, and HR Corporate Functions to support all operational aspects of the business which could include:
o Supporting the fiscal year planning (e.g. account planning, financial planning and forecasting, talent planning, etc.)
o Analyzing and reporting key performance metrics across Sales, Finance, and Talent including pipeline, BD, sales, revenue, CCI, chargeability, etc.
o Helping to create and execute action plans when and where necessary to improve performance
• Partner with leadership and key stakeholders to lead engagement for Business Operations either in the MU or the Practice for driving initiatives like the Community of Practice site, Town Halls, local office connects, practice newsletters, learning boards). Provide guidance, leadership, and oversight to the people engagement teams
• Coordinate and align with other Business Operations Leads as appropriate (e.g., sharing best practices, programs)
- Strategic thinker with the ability to navigate complexity and ambiguity to achieve results and effectively resolve conflicts as they arise
- Strong communication skills; demonstrated confidence and assertiveness in working with Senior Executives
- Highly flexible, adaptable, and able to work under pressure and quickly changing priorities
- Self-motivated, with a high degree of self-reliance and responsibility to own issues and actions
- Extreme attention to detail and the need to get things right first time, every time
- Excellent project management, analytical and communication skills
- Absolute personal integrity, trustworthiness, discretion, and professionalism
- Ability to influence without direct authority to drive action at all levels.
- Strong technology platform and capability acumen.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.