Business Development Officer - #100878
Zybi Tech Inc.
· Shall determine the preferred target market that can generate more business for the company. Develop the old or creating new services that best suit the potential client.
· Shall develop, create, and execute a Business plan which includes costings and potential revenue.
· Shall coordinate with internal Departments and seek approval for the implementation.
· Shall contact potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings and most importantly be able to close the deal. Shall research organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
· Shall perform after sales services to retain, monitor, and develop new business opportunities for old clients.
· Shall attend conferences, meetings, and industry events, if needed.
· Shall develop goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
· Ensure to meet the SLA and KPI (Commission and expectations)Qualifications
· With expertise in B2B partnerships, and developing new partnerships
· Has a creative mindset and thinks outside of the box in developing the business
· Good communication, negotiation & presentation skills
· Good time management skills and keen attention to details
· Can handle pressure and meet tight deadlines
· The ability to keep goals and objectives firmly in sight
· The ability to remain flexible and seek alternative solutions to problems
· A good grasp of numbers and the ability to write documents in a professional style
· WILLING TO DO FIELD WORK and report onsite.
Education: BS in Business Administration, Banking, Finance, Financial Technology, and other related fields
Work Experience: Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Business Development Officer, Corporate Sales, or other related position. Preferably with Fintech, e-commerce or e-wallet background and have a broad understanding of the electronic wallet business framework