Building Engineer - #88205
Asya Design Partner
Date: 2 weeks ago
City: Pasay, Metro Manila
Contract type: Full time
- Assist in operations and maintenance issues, troubleshooting and problem solving as required.
- Perform some build maintenance and electrical work as necessary.
- Mentor and coach team members to further develop competencies.
- Assist in testing and repair of fire and safety equipment.
- Lead/attend project kick-off workshops to ensure work plans are in place to allocate proper resourcing, quality execution and financial targets are met.
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance on all HVAC equipment and other related machinery.
- Responsible for the overall execution and delivery of projects.
- *Graduate of Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical)
- Licensed Engineer
- *At least 1 Year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- *Required Skill(s): Electrical, HVAC, UPS, Facilities Management, Building Maintenance, Structural, Mechanical, (MEPFS)
- *With experience in facilities and maintenance of BPO Offices, commercial and/or mixed-use buildings.
- *With certificate either PCO, BOSH, COSH, or OSH
- *Willing to be assigned in Ortigas, Paranaque or Pasay City
- *Can start ASAP