Broker Support - Insurance Firm (AU Client, Hybrid Work Set Up) - #88135
This role works alongside one the principal of a successful insurance brokerage firm. The business has been in operation for over 16 years and is part of the largest insurance broker network in Australia and is an active member of the National Insurance Brokers Association.
You will be provided with support to help you excel in the role, but an interest in insurance and a willingness to learn will be critical to success.
Day to day tasks involve but are not limited to
· Processing of new business, endorsements and renewals
· Send Pre Renewal docs
· Processing and preparing Insurance Renewals, Endorsements and Cancellations
· Providing requested quotes/New Business enquiries for Domestic Insurance products
· Send Statements to client for Insurance payments
· Lodge & follow up claims
· Financial issues (dishonours/cancellation errors) liaise with insurers/premium funders
· 1-2 years' experience in Australian Insurance is required.
· Preference for candidates who have experience using MS Office, Winbeat, Organise IT & SCTP
· Knowledge of current Australian insurance policies and capacity to stay on top of market policy movements.
· Honest, reliable, and hardworking is essential.
· Strong problem solving, and mathematical skills are required. Think outside the box and a strong desire to solve problems is required for this role.
· Strong communication skills (verbal and written) is required. You will be required to deal with clients via email and suppliers by email and phone.
Standard Job Benefits:
- HMO Day 1 processing
- Fixed Day Shift
- Paid Time-Off
- Quarterly Sick-Leave conversion
- Paid Government-Mandated Benefits (SSS, PHIC, Pag-IBIG)
- Equipment provided