Broadcast Administrator PH - #116222
Isentia is the Asia-Pacific region's leading media intelligence company; empowering clients to understand their brand and reputation. Our clients are diverse, ranging from globally renowned brands right through to start-ups and not-for-profit organisations.
Are you a detail-oriented and technically savvy individual passionate about broadcast media?
We are urgently looking for a Broadcast Administrator in Manila who is responsible for ensuring all back-end aspects of the broadcast are supported to allow the broadcast monitoring platform to accurately process content, as well as ensure any metadata associated with the broadcast is up to date. This role requires an advanced understanding of the Isentia broadcast product, systems, and processes.
Broadcast Administrators also respond to quality concerns and amend programming schedules to ensure they meet business requirements. Broadcast Administrators will be involved in projects within the broadcast department and contribute to these projects to enhance the efficiency of the department, as well as focusing on adjusting to current and future needs within the broadcast medium as we adapt to new technologies.
- Maintain all back-end areas of the broadcast, including the Broadcast Admin UI, programming, and capture schedules, to ensure that systems and processes are up to date. Respond to all queries related to broadcast applications and procedures as needed. Generate reports to monitor broadcast performance and provide feedback to the business on the broadcast systems and their outputs.
- As required, assist in the ongoing improvement of Broadcast production processes, including integration of new technology and systems. Ensure that the noun replacement database is up to date. Keep the ads database up to date to identify and remove ads from the production process before they reach clients. Ensure 100% completion by using the retrospective processing tool.
- Assist in the content administration of the broadcast platform to achieve the best outcome for the business. Provide accurate and timely content coverage listings and update the system with coverage for public holidays and non-ratings periods.
- Maintain the noun replacement tool with feedback from clients and account teams or proactively identify issues. Ensure that the ads and music removal system is up-to-date and removes 98% of ads from the system before they reach clients. Continuously label data to inform the boundary detection models and the ads and music removal system.
- Assist in maintaining Broadcast production support systems that reflect the ongoing needs of the business. Address broadcast issues raised by sales teams by following necessary procedures. Collaborate with Account Management to ensure the broadcast product remains of the highest quality, implementing changes or updates as required. Display and maintain a thorough understanding of Isentia's client base expectations. Attend all team meetings as required.
- Candidates must be College Graduates in Mass Communication, Journalism, Media, Broadcast Monitor, or any related courses.
- Has 2 years or more experience in experience working within the Isentia Broadcast Department.
- Candidates have a strong interest in news and current affairs.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Isentia’s operational systems and applications.
- Minimum typing speed of 60 words per minute.
- Knowledge of Gsuite, and Microsoft Applications (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Exceptional in English written and oral communication skills.
- Fluent in verbal and written English.
- Recognition and interpretation of voice and dialects across regions.
- Proficiency in other local languages would be a plus.
- Ability to resolve conflict situations.
- Must be willing to contact broadcast media providers for content-relevant information, as required
- Candidates can determine priorities and use initiative within agreed parameters.
- Candidates who commit to a client-focused ethos and the ability to be flexible with shift hours as required.
- Proactive, enthusiastic, and intelligent approach, with a focus on the delivery of client outcomes.
- Permanent working-from-home setup
- Can start as soon as possible.
- Sound technical and analytical skills.
- Sound knowledge of current affairs, and political and economic news issues.
- Strong interest in news and current affairs.
- Knowledge of the media industry and its personalities.
- Rostering and resource planning.
- Excellent knowledge of Isentia Broadcast content creation and service delivery processes.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Isentia broadcast applications and processes.
- Solid knowledge of Isentia's client base and business requirements.
- Awareness of broadcast media landscape, news topicality, and client impact.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Time management and priority-setting.
- Management and leadership skills demonstrated in a deadline-oriented, client-driven, corporate environment.
- Demonstrated sound decision-making skills and appropriate delegation and/or escalation of decision-making is desirable.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to undertake a technical test.
- Candidates who aced the technical test will be invited for 1-2 interviews.
- Regularization will be granted after successfully completing a 6-month probation period.
- The role comes with a competitive salary package, incentives, allowances, training, HMO and other company benefits.