Brand Manager (Pets) - #101102
Boehringer Ingelheim AH Philippines, Inc.
The Brand Manager (Pets) is responsible for the tactical execution of the brand strategy to maximize business performance, which includes:
- Developing, managing, and executing the annual brand plan, programs, and activities in line with the approved budget
- Ensuring achievement of country sales, market share, and profitability objectives
- Driving performance in line with the country’s objectives
- Providing product knowledge and marketing support activities to the company’s sales teams and / or distributors in order to achieve the approved sales target of the assigned products
- Collaborating with the sales and technical teams to provide inputs
- Provides input to business planning cycle
- Develops briefs for communication and media agencies
- Plans and organizes the day-to-day implementation of the marketing plans, including development and placement of advertisement and materials to support the sales teams, distributors, and wholesaler representatives as well as display materials for trade shows and conferences ensuring compliance to company and industry regulations
- Drives business results by tracking sales and market share trends, spending significant amount of working time in the field, monitoring expenditures, product inventory and expiration.
- Foster and encourage teamwork and cross functional alignment and collaboration with internal and external stakeholders to ensure achievement of objectives
- Supports knowledge and skills sharing within the team
- Graduate of 4-year bachelor’s degree course
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as Brand Manager (experience in the animal health industry is an advantage but not required)
- Creative and with strong business acumen
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Effective collaborator and team player
Please contact our Recruiting ASKAN Team: PHI +632 8876 6899 | SGP +65 6419 8822 | MYS +603 2092 0041Note to Recruitment Agencies:
Boehringer Ingelheim (BI) does not accept candidate submissions from recruitment agencies that BI does not have existing contracts with. BI will not be responsible for payment of recruitment fees for the hiring of candidates whose resumes were submitted to BI employees or BI offices without BI’s prior permission.
At Boehringer Ingelheim we develop breakthrough therapies that improve the lives of both humans and animals. Founded in 1885 and family-owned ever since, Boehringer Ingelheim takes a long-term perspective. Now, we are powered by 52,000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. We believe that if we have talented and ambitious people who are passionate about innovation, there is no limit to what we can achieve.Why Boehringer Ingelheim?
With us, you can grow, collaborate, innovate and improve lives.
We offer challenging work in a respectful and friendly global working environment surrounded by a world of innovation driven mindsets and practices. In addition, learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth.
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our employees, patients and communities.
Want to learn more? visit https://www.boehringer-ingelheim.com