Branch Supervisor, Sales Administration - #87923
Prime Spots, Inc.
Date: 6 days ago
City: Baguio, Cordillera
Contract type: Full time
Responsible for the proper implementation of Sales Administration functions for his assigned branches.
- Ensures that sales goals are met and exceeded.
- Maintains pleasant and fosters a good working relationship with the mall.
- Facilitates projects of the Sales Team and monitors its status during the period of display through proper coordination with Suppliers for timely and accurate project implementation based on assigned work orders then accomplishes the same upon completion.
- Ensures that ad media properties in the assigned malls are updated and well-maintained.
- Monitors weather condition and facilitates roll down of outdoor materials for the affected malls, if necessary; facilitates roll up after the typhoon.
Key Qualifications (Background, Experience, etc)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, AB Communication, Marketing or any relevant field.
- At least 2 to 3 years experience in sales administration and or related industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze market trends and customer behavior
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks