Branch Business Manager (Cebu City) - #116403
About Security Bank
We are the Philippines' largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including Philippines' Top Employer, named by Statistica, and Best Bank for Diversity and Inclusion, awarded by Asiamoney.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300+ branches nationwide, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
The Branch Business Manager position is responsible for managing the branch’s overall profitability. He/she determines market/ business potential in his/her branch /area of responsibility. When it comes to career growth, it is an opportunity to get valuable corporate experience while learning from seasoned leaders in a highly competitive field.
As a member of the Branch Banking group, you will be at the forefront of giving personalized and quality service to our clients. From marketing and sales generation to administrative and control, the Business Manager will be instrumental in ensuring the efficiency of our branch business.
We are looking for Business Managers who will bring fresh ideas to the continuous improvement of our processes and passion when it comes to the execution of projects and tasks. We need our Business Managers to be versatile and enthusiastic when it comes to dealing with challenges that are inherent in a hyper-competitive industry.
Security Bank’s mission is to meet our customers’ needs with intelligent and personalized solutions as we help them build for their future. Our Business Managers are our front line in providing a Better Banking experience to all Filipinos, whether finding new ways to address their pain points, delivering the highest standards of service, or setting the trend for the rest of the bank to follow.
How you'll contribute
- Assist the Area Head in determining the market/business potential of his assigned branch and in the formulation and implementation of strategies for the attainment of their targets.
- Maintains a proactive and firm business stance in relation to industry competition, market conditions, and other external factors so threats are addressed, and strengths and opportunities are maximized
- Manages the branch’s overall profitability by growing the business, optimizing income, and rationalizing expenditures, thereby resulting in a healthy bottom line
- Establishes strong synergy with partner units/groups thru active and collaborative undertaking resulting in successful cross-sells
- Monitors and reviews actual performances versus targets based on MIS reports to determine the percentage of achievement and plans actions with respective team members to close gaps
- Develops the entire branch sales force thru coaching, mentoring, strategizing, and monitoring to produce and retain highly competent and results-driven sales talents
- Identifies and endorses customers for credit accommodations, waivers, and special approvals while adhering to set bank guidelines to ensure accurate price quotes, mitigate risks and realize potential income
What we're looking for
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of sales and marketing experience related to the banking industry
- Should have excellent selling and negotiation skills, preferably have an active client portfolio in the assigned location
- With good problem and analytical skills
- With strong leadership and supervisory skills
- Actively seeks new ways of working to improve efficiency and productivity