Branch Administrative Assistant-Pampanga - #116499
Rentokil Initial is an international business services company employing 57, 700 colleagues across 90 countries.
We strive to protect people and enhance lives, for example by controlling pests, and improving hygiene. We are experts in the fields we operate in, investing in training, science, innovation and technology. Listening and acting on feedback is part of our culture to support colleagues and our customers. Rentokil Initial regards equality and fairness as a fundamental right of all of its colleagues. We live our values of Service, Relationships and Teamwork which were identified by our colleagues across the world.
Rentokil InitiaI Philippines is officially ranked in the top three most engaged places to work in the Philippines, as part of the annual Korn Ferry Employee Engagement Awards 2018.
Philippine Best Employer Brand Awards 2019.
Find out more on careers.rentokil-initial.com
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Monitor and update the implementation of Fixed Service scheduling for both PC & IH
- Monitor and ensure the timely submission of copies of service card, service report or other service documents as required for invoice attachment
- Maintain good communication and coordination with Service team, Sales team, Credit and Collection, Operation Excellence and Finance team
Administration and Policy Directive
- Ensure all required reports and returns are prepared accurately, submitted on time and in line with the business requirements
- Monitor and ensure all required documents like Service Agreements/Job Acceptance, SRS, IDAR, Credit checklist, client info sheet, etc. are available and complete for New Business and Jobs Sales prior to any service being carried out by technicians
- Responsible for the monthly generation of Credit Notes (CN) as a result of incomplete or non service to customers with validated attachments of Service Card, SRS and Invoice. Generated CN must be verified by the Service Manager and forwarded to Opex team in Manila Office before every month end cut off
- Responsible for managing the branch’s Petty Cash Fund. Ensure proper controls and approval matrix implemented
- Partner with branch collector in AR monitoring and follow up of collections from customer
- Assist Management in the prevention, detection and investigation of fraud
- Raise the level of fraud awareness in daily business function and obtain management's support in addressing key issues identified
- Advise immediate superiors of any changes in the Branch which may significantly affect Company’s business, or result in litigation either with customers or within the business
Do you have what it takes? If you want to be considered for this role you will need:
- College Graduate of any related course
- Preferably with 1 year related experience
- Fast Learner and can work with minimum supervision.
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Good in Computer (e.g., Microsoft Offices) and data analysis
- Willing to be trained for career growth
- Male and/or Female are welcome to apply
Are you interested? Here's what you can expect when you join us.
Benefits From Start Date
- HMO (Health Insurance)
- Group Personal Accident Insurance
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Paid Non working holidays
- 13th Month Pay
Benefits after 6 months of continuous work and pass the performance evaluation;
- Annual pay increase
- Vacation Leave
- Sick Leave (with cash conversion)
- Birthday Leave
- Paternity/Maternity Leave
- Matrimonial Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Other perks
Rentokil Initial believes in supporting all employees to provide equal opportunities and avoid discrimination. We also place emphasis on workplace diversity which means that we are serious about creating an inclusive environment that accepts each individual's differences, embraces their strengths and provides opportunities for all colleagues to achieve their full potential.
Do you love to provide a valued professional service throughout your community? Do you feel like you could do the job well? Apply for the role today!