BPO Operations Associate Manager | Ilocos Norte - #87514
As a BPO Operations Associate Manager, you are expected to perform the following (but not limited to) duties and responsibilities:
- Handle day to day operational / client delivery of process & financial performance of the program he/she will be assigned to.
- Ensure execution of delivery work across one or more clients or portfolios, leading service delivery strategy across all locations where the services are provided (e.g., client-site, delivery center).
- Address performance issues across the client(s)/portfolio(s); create the operational approach and implements continuous improvement.
Accenture in the Philippines is currently hiring for BPO Operations Associate Managers, we are looking for the best talents who have the following skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree Holder
- With minimum of 5- 7 years professional experience under F&A/ Health/ Voice Operations with 5 years Supervisory position
- With Strong planning skills; able to manage multiple priorities and tasks
- Results-focused/oriented: pursues opportunities and solutions despite repeated obstacles and adopts ways to do tasks faster or with fewer resources
- Must be amenable to work in San Nicolas, Ilocos Norte