Bookkeeper | Night Shift | On Site - #101276
Bookkeeper, be 100% YOU with MicroSourcing!
A Bookkeeper is expected to:
The Bookkeeper will perform several accounting and finance-related tasks. The role includes tracking and managing financial data, entering financial transactions into various databases, notifying upper management of any accounting errors.
• Reviewing own work for accuracy
• Fact-checking accounting information
• Recording all transactions
• Disseminating reports to staff
• Balancing subsidiary accounts to reconcile accounts
• Ensuring all financial actions comply with local legal requirements
• Preparing financial reports by analyzing, collecting, and condensing account trends and information
• Inputting data in CaseWare and Lacerte, including tax forms and income statements
• Familiarity with common tax preparation, word processing and
spreadsheet software applications (Office 365, Lacerte, QuickBooks,
What it takes to be part of our team:
• Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy, Finance or any other related field.
• At least 3-5 years of Bookkeeping experience
• Excellent Computer Skills; experience in using Accounting Softwares and MS Office Suite; with Intermediate to Advanced Excel Skills.
• Exceptional knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent data entry skills with high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Great organizational skills, including time management and strategic thinking
• Ability to work on multiple projects while adhering to tight deadlines
• Amenable to work on Night Shift.
• Amenable to Work on On-Site (Ortigas, Pasig City)
What's in it for you?
• Competitive Total Rewards (Compensation, HMO with free dependents, Group Life Insurance, and Performance bonuses)
• A very collaborative work culture