B&C and Process Specialist | Ecommerce and Digital Marketing - #101316
Date: 2 weeks ago
City: Taguig, Metro Manila
Contract type: Full time
The B&C and Process Specialist is a dual-role position responsible for being a Brick & Click liaison and Digicomm Internal process owner.
- The Brick & Click Liaison responsibility is being a first-line coordinator between NAI’s CBD team and Digicomm’s Ecom KAM in relation to any Brick & Click strategy or activity, as shared by either the current Ecom KAM and the D2C Business and Information Development Manager.
- The internal process owner responsibility is a secondary role, being the primary initiator and coordinator for regular internal process requirements, such as bookkeeping, Cflow entry submission, and other internal document-related tasks.
- Will monitor B&C Account Offtake, Vendor Accreditation Completion Rate, and On-time rate for submission of Documents
- At least 2-3 years of experience as Retail Key Accounts Manager handling an online/e-commerce account
- Experience in SAP, Salesforce, Cflow programs and apps is a plus
- Should have strong analytical and creative skills, and adaptable, agile and organized
- Presentation and Negotiation Skills, Project Management, Business Analysis.
- Bachelor's degree, any Business and Marketing Course
- Strong background in Sales
- Written and Oral Communication skills
- Problem Analysis and Decision-Making
- Systems and Process Thinking
- Computer Literacy
- Interpersonal and Networking Skills