Auditor - #116076
Work ArrangementPermanent WFH
CityNational Capital Region
State/ProvinceNational Capital Region (Manila)
Discover Your Career Momentum in the Financial Industry
Unlock boundless opportunities! Imagine a career where every day is a new chapter, filled with growth, balance, and global exposure—all from the comfort of your home country. We pride ourselves on nurturing talent and propelling careers to new heights. Join us to embark on a journey where your growth, ethics, and inclusive culture are prioritized. Fuel your ambition with us, and together, let's write the next chapter of your success story.
Ignite Your Potential: Join Us as an Auditor and Transform Your Career
Be part of our client’s team as an Auditor, where you'll proactively communicate with clients, develop audit strategies, and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
Employment type: Full-time
Work setup: Permanent WFH
Dive into Impact: Discover Your Key Responsibilities as an Auditor
- Proactively communicate with clients, developing a detailed understanding of their business to determine how Findex can best meet their needs
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with existing clients and contacts
- Operations & Compliance:
- Plan out audit engagements by identifying risks to determine the audit strategy, agreeing the timetable, scheduling employees, and negotiating fees
- Ensure satisfactory clearance of all Manager and Partner review points in a timely manner
- Ensure jobs are completed effectively by meeting deadlines, keeping within budget, and informing the Engagement Manager and Partners of any variances to budget
- Ensure all audit files are completed in line with the Findex Audit Methodology
- Maintain up-to-date technical knowledge to ensure compliance with all statutory and relevant regulatory requirements
- Business Growth:
- Look for opportunities to add value to existing clients’ scope of work within the firm
- Participate in industry and business activities external to the firm, raising the Findex profile and attracting clients to the business
- People Leadership:
- Provide coaching and support to develop capability among team members
- Delegate work to team members and set clear goals for completion
- Review work of team members to ensure correct auditing accounting standards are applied
- Provide positive leadership to team members by leading by example
- Accounting or related degree based on individual specialization
- Commenced CA, CPA, and/or CISA or equivalent is desirable
- Practical Experience:
- Demonstrated background in adhering to established processes and procedures
- Demonstrated background in collaborating with others to achieve common outcomes and/or goals
- An experienced and enthusiastic team in an established and stable company with a huge growing potential
- Permanent work from home set-up
- Health benefits (HMO) upon hire
- 3-15% opportunity for salary increase on client's annual performance review program
- Onshore secondment opportunity in Australia or New Zealand during peak seasons
- Career growth with proven success stories from personnel in the Philippines
- Dayshift (7:00 AM to 4:00PM), Monday to Friday
- Access to top-of-the-line facilities and technologies
- 20 leave credits consumed at your discretion
- Exposure to world-class and high-level foreign clients and partners
- Employee engagement activities
Findex, a trusted leader in Australia's advisory and accounting realm, operates an extensive network of over 100 offices spanning both Australia and New Zealand. With a team exceeding 1000 staff and 130 partners and directors, they offer an array of professional services to a wide spectrum of clients. From startups to large corporations, Findex's integrated service model, comprising over 80 specialty services, has successfully catered to the needs of businesses and individuals alike. Renowned for their expertise in strategic planning, risk management, and digital transformation, Findex has solidified its reputation as a reliable partner in driving growth and prosperity across the region. Join Findex today and become part of a trusted legacy of success.
Welcome to Emapta Philippines!
Discover a world of possibilities at Emapta, where your career takes flight in stability and growth. Join a team that thrives on camaraderie, supporting each other to achieve excellence together. Experience the satisfaction of being recognized for your contributions with competitive compensation packages that reflect your skills and commitment. Immerse yourself in a positive work culture that encourages collaboration, innovation, and personal development. We provide you with the platform for your success, empowering you to reach new heights in a supportive and inclusive environment.
With a wide roster of international clients from various industries and a proven track record of success, Emapta offers a stable foundation for your career. Team up with like-minded professionals who are passionate about making a meaningful impact through premium global opportunities at your fingertips. Apply now and create a better future with us.