Audit Supervisor - #88151
Date: 5 days ago
City: Quezon City, Metro Manila
Contract type: Full time
- Plans, prioritize and manage audit projects, engagements and schedule so that audit activities are conducted efficiently and with minimal disruptions to dat-today business operations.
- Develop, evaluate and review audit procedures and standards to ensure that audits are conducted rigorously and consistently.
- Evaluate audit findings, prepare audit reports and make recommendations to senior management
- Coordinate projects involving field auditors
- Lead, direct, evaluate and develop a team of audit professionals
- Monitors and conducts periodic performance reviews
- To perform other related duties that may assign from time to time and other functions that the head office may issue occasionally.
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy.
- Verbal and Written communication skills, Keen to details, willing to go field work
- Minimum experience of 3 year as Audit Supervisor
- with experience in Motorcycle, Banking, Lending industry is a must
- High proficiency in MS Office Applications and other desktop utilities