Audit Senior - #88371
John Clements Consultants, Inc.
Potential candidates will be endorsed to one of the Big Four accounting firms. Global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services they deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. They develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on their promises to all of their stakeholders. In so doing, they play a critical role in building a better working world for their people, for their clients and communities.
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
- CPA is preferred and desired but also open to non-CPA
- Must have at least minimum of 2 years of experience in accounting & audit function (EXTERNAL AUDIT is preferred)
- Must have at least 1 year of leadership experience
- Strong familiarity with accounting principles and audit standards
- Adept knowledge of IFRS/PFRS, PSA and Taxation
- In the capacity of a GDS Assurance Senior, you will serve as the primary liaison between GDS and the global client-serving assurance teams, tasked with ensuring the timely delivery and high-quality output of engagements.
- This role encompasses the management of day-to-day operations within these projects.
- The position necessitates a strong foundation in technical expertise, encompassing the interpretation of reviews and adherence to accounting standards, robust project management capabilities, and outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- GDS Seniors will collaborate with associate-level personnel within GDS to execute tasks while also conducting senior-level reviews, as stipulated by the Global Client-Serving Assurance Teams.