AUDIT ASSOCIATE - #88149
Collins International Trading Corporation
The position's aim is to assist company and management by checking internal controls such as operational effectiveness, risk mitigation controls, and compliance with any applicable rules and regulations. The main functions includes;
INVENTORY AUDIT AND MONITORING
1. Conduct dealer/outlet visit based on standard number of visits. The objective of the visit are specified as:
· Ensure completeness of consigned inventory through physical inventory count.
· Check and evaluate item status/condition of all consigned inventory both in the selling area and stockroom of the dealers’ outlet.
· Evaluate security and safety of consignment inventory both in the selling area and stockroom of the dealers’ outlet.
· Determine adequacy of stocking level and completeness of stock requirements to identify any overstocking and stock out items.
· Evaluate Promodizers’ sales performance, work ethics, and attitude; check compliance on related sales and reporting policies and procedures.
· Determine adequacy of supplies and report forms available in the dealers’ outlets.
2. Reconciliation of physical inventory count variances or discrepancies.
3. Report to the office-based auditors regarding the result of the visit.