Associate II, Credit - #101105
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
- Develops, recommends, and implements policies and procedures for investigating and evaluating new and existing customer credit-worthiness and extending or revoking credit lines/limits.
- Coordinates with internal departments to resolve billing disputes that may affect the ability to collect receivables.
- Reviews and makes recommendations regarding bad debt or write-offs. Investigates and analyzes credit risks, using available internet and credit agency tools and information.
- Recommends and implements credit extensions/revocations, and/or legal action where necessary.
- Develops and maintains relationships with outside credit agencies.
- Ensures procedures and internal controls are followed in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley initiatives.
What you bring to the role:
- Established and productive individual contributor.
- Works under moderate supervision. Problems faced are typically routine, but may at times require interpretation or deviation from standard procedures. Makes minor adjustments to working methods.
- Communicates information that requires explanation or interpretation.
- Provides administrative or technical support at an intermediate level. Still gaining or have attained full proficiency in their specific area of discipline.
- Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice.
- May seek the advice of senior personnel in the functional area. Normally follows established procedures on routine work, requires instructions only on new assignments.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, 2 year degree preferred.
- 3 years of general experience or 2 years functional experience.
- Applies acquired job skills and company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.