Associate Human Resource Analyst - #116367
Asian Development Bank
Job Description - Associate Human Resource Analyst (240108)
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is an international development finance institution headquartered in Manila, Philippines and is composed of 68 members, 49 of which are from the Asia and Pacific region. ADB is committed to achieving a prosperous, inclusive, resilient, and sustainable Asia and the Pacific, while sustaining its efforts to eradicate extreme poverty. ADB combines finance, knowledge, and partnerships to fulfill its expanded vision under its .
To view ADB Organizational Chart, please click .Job Purpose
The Associate Human Resources Analyst will support the department’s work program by providing analytical and technical support including collating and analyzing data to prepare reports and, design and development of reporting tools and dashboards. The incumbent will report to the designated International Staff and National Staff.
- Extract, collate, and compile data for generation of various reports, documentation, statistics, and presentations for internal or external clients.
- Evaluate the effectiveness, completeness, and accuracy of data sources; and data gathering techniques and processes in preparation for analysis.
- Analyze data to discover trends and patterns to predict and assess the likelihood of future outcomes to improve business processes and service standards to help evaluate HR policies and processes.
- Mine and analyze data from HR’s data sets and convert raw data into meaningful insights through reports and dashboards to drive optimization and improvement of HR reporting.
- Analyze and define business reporting requirements and convert them into technical specifications.
- Design, develop and deploy interactive visualization and advanced analytics capabilities using business intelligence (BI) and analytics tools leveraging on HR’s data set to provide business solutions.
- Liaise with concerned ADB offices to coordinate HR data and information.
- Conduct briefings, as necessary including knowledge sharing sessions on HR analytics and reporting tools.
- Provide technical and analytical support in HR programs, policies, processes, and/or systems and services.
- Contribute to proper administration and management of system/data/analytics-related contracts or budgets and the completion of special projects/programs, as may be required.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned and reflected in the incumbent’s workplan.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably major in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering or related quantitative fields.
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in the use of statistical and data mining techniques and predictive analysis.
- Proven ability to work independently on assigned transactions, areas of analysis and research and come up with a well-defined scope and steps.
- Ability to work and manage large data sets and perform calculations with high accuracy, reliability and reconcile or explain inconsistencies.
- Able to conduct business analysis to support data and reporting.
- Advanced proficiency in using spreadsheets to process large and complex data sets.
- Proficiency in developing business intelligence and analytics software such as PowerBI, Cognos, Tableau, etc.
- Knowledgeable in establishing relationships between data to develop tabular and other multidimensional data models.
- Knowledgeable and experience in Power Apps development
- Preferably familiar with Oracle e-business suites or other information technology business solutions.
- Effective report–writing and communication skills in English and presentation skills.
- Ability to keep confidential information and ensure data privacy and protection.
- Highly organized and attentive to details.
- Able to liaise and work effectively with colleagues throughout ADB and external service providers.
- Able to work collaboratively with teams as a constructive team member.
for ADB Competency Framework for Administrative Staff level 6.General Considerations
The selected candidate, if new to ADB, is appointed for an initial term of 3 years.
. Actual appointment salary will be based on ADB’s standards and computation, taking into account the selected individual’s qualifications and experience.
ADB seeks to ensure that everyone is treated with respect and given equal opportunities to work in an inclusive environment. ADB encourages all qualified candidates to apply regardless of their racial, ethnic, religious and cultural background, gender, sexual orientation or disabilities. Women are highly encouraged to apply.
: Asian Development Bank Headquarters-Philippines-Manila
Department: Budget, People, and Management Systems Department
Division: Office of the Director General, BPMSD
Staff Category: Administrative Staff (HQ)
Position Level: AS 6
: 12-Feb-2024, 5:38:07 AM
: 26-Feb-2024, 3:59:00 PM