Assistant Accountant - #101090
Work Set-up: Hybrid
Workdays & Schedule: Monday to Friday, 6:00 am to 2:30 pm
Holidays: Australia - Victoria
Salary: Php 60,000.00 - Php 70,000.00
Get ready to build a legacy with this amazing team that has a high drive for success who aims to continuously add value in everything they do! Our client was established in 1990 as a small family-owned business, they have evolved into a global leader in food manufacturing. With over 30 years of expertise in product development and supply chain management, they specialize in crafting custom food products, embodying strong family values, client dedication, and a commitment to innovation in support of their partner brands.
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR AN ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT
Your Responsibilities as an Assistant Accountant would be:
• Manage all accounting operations, covering Billing, AR, AP, GL, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting, and Revenue Recognition.
• Assist in budget and financial forecast preparation, reporting variances.
• Ensure timely preparation and publication of monthly financial statements.
• Coordinate regulatory reporting and support month-end/year-end closing processes.
• Maintain quality control in financial transactions and reporting.
• Manage government reporting requirements and tax filings.
• Develop and document business processes, accounting policies for internal controls.
• Record day-to-day financial transactions with correct classification.
• Process invoices accurately and ensure timely payment.
• Reconcile bank statements for consistency.
• Monitor and track company expenses, verifying receipts and approvals.
• Support budgeting by providing financial data and insights.
• Assist in preparing financial statements, reports, and inputting data into accounting software.
• Provide documentation and support during internal and external audits.
• Ensure statutory reporting compliance, including GST regulations and tax returns.
• Support payroll by providing accurate data and reconciling accounts.
• Communicate with vendors and clients regarding financial transactions and inquiries.
• Utilize accounting software proficiently for data entry, reporting, and analysis.
• Assist in processing and verifying approvals for company expenses.
• Collaborate with other departments to gather necessary financial information.
• Assist with various financial tasks and projects as needed by the finance team.
• Address discrepancies or financial issues promptly and efficiently
Qualifications as an Assistant Accountant:
• Proven working experience as an Assistant Accountant
• Microsoft NAV Dynamics/Business Central Experience is highly desirable.
• 3+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
• Degree in Accounting
• Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
• Experience with creating financial statements.
• Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
• Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Your love for Boomering will jump-start with these meaningful engagement activities and perks. Using the concepts and tools of EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System), Boomering provides a fun, rewarding and stimulating environment where work-like balance meets a commitment to foster growth.
• Genuinely caring Leadership Team
• Competitive salary package
• Company-provided full set-up for desktop/laptop with a back-up internet
• Free pre-employment Medical Assessment (T&C apply)
• HMO on the first day of hire
• 15 Vacation Leaves and 5 Sick Leaves
• Annual Performance Reviews
• Unlimited Employee Referral Incentives
• Employee Loan Facilities
• Social Clubs and Interest Workshops
• Company events where you get a chance to win amazing prizes and be rewarded for your outstanding performance.
• Statutory Benefits: Maternity, Paternity and Solo Parent Leaves, Magna Carta for Women, Retirement Benefits, OT, and Premium Pay
Boomering is an ISO-certified, leading BPO company in Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga.
Our mission to Enrich Client and Staff Lives through Simple and Smart Offshoring Solutions and our S.T.E.P. Core Values (Service, Transparency, Excellence and Partnership) are the framers of our continuing success.
Providing equal opportunities and collaborative culture of excellence, Boomering is not just your average BPO. We are here to make a difference.
Future-proof your career and pursue your passion with Boomering! We want career thrill-seekers who are committed to growth as much as we are.
Website: www. boomering.ph
Career Portal: https://boomering.zohorecruit.com/jobs/Careers
Facebook and LinkedIn: Boomering Inc.; Boomering Careers