ASAP HIRING- Head, Credit Evaluation &Approval Department(CREAD)-DAYSHIFT MAKATI - #88076
Nezda Technologies, Inc.
Job Title: Head, Credit Evaluation & Approval Department (CREAD)
- Experience with underwriting in both home and auto loans (5 years mix of both minimum)
- Highly preferred rank is AVP to VP
- Experience in managing a high volume of people, ideally a total of around 80 people.
- Should have good command in oral and written communication as candidate will deal with other units of the Bank, his/her team and external clients.
- S/he has to understand the desired consumer workflow to identify the necessary systems requirements.
- Is capable of working effectively with their team and other units of the bank.
- From universal / commercial bank
- Plans, supervises and directs activities of the department which includes evaluation of credit proposals coming from the decisions section covering applications received from Consumer Lending Group (CLG) and branches to ensure compliance with internal and external (BSP) policies
- Initiates policy reviews/amendments to Systems (BSD)
- Identifies and recommends relevant enhancements in the ILAPs that will improve the consumer workflow and tighten control and improve quality of approvals
- Conducts periodic meetings/briefings to reiterate relevant reminders and cascade new policies or directives that would affect the consumer process
- Initiate strategies with the team to improve compliance with the turnaround time by all officers and staff
- Reviews and evaluates for purposes of recommending or deciding on consumer proposals within the delegated limit or for endorsement to higher approvers
- Reviews the final reply to audit reviews on CREAD-Consumer
- Ensures that all reportorial requirements: ISABBRA, BCP are promptly submitted
- Ensures that all officers and staff are given the required training or exposures to improve knowledge and work efficiency
- Performs other related functions that may be assigned from time to time
Location: Makati City 6778 Ayala Ave, Legazpi Village - RTO
Work Schedule: Day shift / Mon-Fri - 8:30am-5:30pm
Recruitment Process: Validation - 2-3 interviews with HM, JO. (100% Virtual Process)
a. Employee Credit Card
b. Medical Benefits
c. Leave Privileges: VL, SL, Birthday Leave, Emergency Leave, ML, PL, Study Leaves, Loans
d. 15th month pay
Additional: Clothing, Medical, Rice Allowance
APPLY NOW! 09286994194