Architect - #88370
RO Architectonics Design Studio
Date: 6 days ago
City: Manila, Metro Manila
Contract type: Full time
*Architectural Apprentice and or Jr. Architect*
Requirements and Qualifications
- Licensed Architect or Bachelor's degree in architecture
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years of experience both in Design
- Knowledge of ArchiCAD, AutoCAD and other software
- Strong communication and client management skills
- Willing to work independently
- Flexible and Adaptable
- Willing to do overtime if necessary
- Preparing conceptual presentations, design development drawings, and construction drawings
- Handles projects from schematic design concept to construction drawings
- Coordination with engineering and other specialty consultants
- Coordinates with engineering and other specialty consultants regarding the projects status, deadlines and submission of project requirements.
- Attends and facilitates meetings with clients and consultants.
- Provides support and helps oversee monitoring of different projects and designs.
- Handles the concerns, problems and issues of the projects
- Assigned to handle at least one (1) to two (2) projects.