Araneta | Financial Account | Customer Service Associate | Earn 19K to 23K - #88020
TTEC Customer Care Management Phils., Inc.
Bringing smiles is what we do at TTEC… for you and the customer. As a site-based Customer Service Representative at Araneta, Quezon City, you’ll be a part of creating and delivering amazing technical experiences while you also #ExperienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
Join the award-winning TTEC Philippines team. We've been certified as a Great Place to Work after a thorough, independent analysis conducted by Great Place to Work Institute Philippines.
Our recruitment hub is open to accept walk-in applicants from Monday to Friday, 9am- 4pm. You may visit TTEC Araneta office at 15F Gateway Tower, Cubao, Quezon City
What You’ll be Doing
Do you have a passion for helping others and giving them peace of mind? In this role, you’ll have ownership over resolving escalated or complex calls from customers. Whether it’s getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on products with compassion or resolving their issues with a smile, you’ll be the difference between their customer experience being just average or an exceptional one.
During a Typical Day, You’ll
- Consult customers on products and services to provide the best solutions for their needs by a variety of communication channels such as voice or verbal communication
- Respond to inquiries with active listening – identifying additional needs and support any upgrades in products and services
- Open and maintain customer accounts and information
- Resolve customer issues with patience and understanding
- Positively participate in company events, team activities, and continuous learning
What You Bring to the Role
- 6 months of BPO customer service experience for candidates who completed Senior High School or 2 years in college
- Completed a bachelor's degree for candidates with no call center experience
- Recognize, apply and explain your product or service knowledge
- Computer experience
What You Can Expect
- Supportive of your career and professional development
- An inclusive culture and community minded organization where giving back is encouraged
- A global team of curious lifelong learners guided by our company values
- And we have a healthy benefits package based on your position that could include PTO, tuition reimbursement, health and wellness incentives
Visit https://mybenefits.ttec.com/phl/ for more information.