APPLICATION REMINDER: We appreciate your interest in applying with Accenture. As you go along the recruitment process, we require everyone to complete their Workday profile via our career site (Workday) accessible after you click the ‘Apply Now’ button or to be sent via SMS. Make sure to accomplish all the required information within 24 hours for us to process your application.
Accenture in the Philippines is currently looking for Analytics Advisory Senior Analyst who will be responsible in performing the following day-to-day tasks:
- Collaborate with the development team for all deliverables regarding the tool.
- Perform maintenance-related tasks to ensure continuous and peak tool performance.
- Manage and address issues or feature requests related to the tool.
- Execute and complete UI modifications to improve user experience.
- Engage in fundamental research to fulfill new solution requirements.
- Adhere to the testing and quality assurance checks before implementation.
- Apply best practices in all stages of the development process.
- Configure and publish basic yet essential charts to clearly visualize and identify insights for the users.
Join our high performing team and enjoy these benefits:
- Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
- Night differential
- Loyalty, Christmas gift, inclusion, and diversity benefits
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) from day 1 of employment
- Life insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Retirement plan
- Flexible working arrangements
- Accessible locations
- Work Life Balance
- Healthy and encouraging work environment
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
- Volunteering opportunities
*Terms and conditions apply
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 624,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at ****.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree holder in IT (Information Technology), Computer Science, or any related field
- Must have at least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Any relevant application development experience
- Any relevant experience with data visualization is a plus