Analyst, IT Service Center - #116441
What IT Service Center contributes to Cardinal Health
IT Service Center is responsible for resolving customer/client technical issues and responding to inquiries in accordance with service level objectives, processes, and procedures. Serves as liaison between customer/client and IT to resolve business issues related to technologies.
- Provides a positive technical support experience through handling concerns in a highly professional manner.
- Answers questions regarding system procedures, online transactions, systems status, and downtime procedures.
- Partners with end users to correlate business requirements to technology solutions.
- Demonstrates appropriate interpersonal skills to manage and deliver exceptional customer service.
- Confers with end users and technology teams to resolve incidents. Ability to work independently or via a team collaboration process.
- Has working knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Technology (O365, MS Teams, OneDrive), User Account Management (password resets/unlock), Virtual Machines, Security Rights, Shared Folder, and Internal Business Applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 2 years in a Global IT Service Desk or End-User support role
- Strong English communication, problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience with remote control technologies and ITSM Tool (ServiceNow, BCM Remedy, etc.) in a multi-vendor environment preferred.
- Applicable technical certifications preferred
- Candidate must be amenable to flexible scheduling.
- Work from Home Ready (with minimum 45mbps internet connection)
- Amenable to work in the office once health protocols / restrictions are lifted.
What is expected of you and others at this level?
- Analyze issues by probing, triage and documenting all findings to gauge and facilitate the most appropriate response.
- Handles call professionally during all interactions and provide prompt and efficient support.
- Applies standard concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform routine tasks.
- Achieve or exceed the targets set based on the standard outlined KPI.
- Works on projects of various scope and complexity.
- Be Flexible for schedule changes due to coverage needs.
Candidates who are back-to-work, people with disabilities, without a college degree, and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.