AMS Manager - SuccessFactors - PH - #100913
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
Work you will do
The Kuala Lumpur Delivery Center (KL DC) team provides Application Managed Service (AMS) or Operate services to our Clients in the SEA region for the various ERP applications. We partner with our Clients to ensure business continuity and perform value added task by delivering continuous improvements within the internal IT process and procedures and also the business processes defined in the application. The support that the AMS team renders enables our Client to focus more on their strategic work whilst we focus on maintaining the business satisfaction for the implemented application.
The Kuala Lumpur Delivery Center (KL DC) team works hand in hand with our Consulting team to provide end to end services to our Clients from Advisory, Implement to Operate. We are key in ensuring that there is seamless transition from the project implementation team or the Client’s incumbent AMS service provider.
Our team consist of various diverse sub-teams at various locations (Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Manila, Ho Chi Minh City, Singapore) supporting the different ERP applications. As a team member, you will embrace the benefits of a diverse workforce which can truly be an enriching experience.
As a Manager in this team, you will be placed to continuously grow and challenge yourself, to be involved in new opportunities with an aim to secure new engagements for the center, to lead engagements as the Service Delivery Manager across applications (SAP, Oracle, SAP SuccessFactors) and to nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations
Key responsibilities include:-
- Take accountability for delivery of engagements (minimum 3 engagements) across applications (SAP, Oracle and SAP SuccessFactors if required) within plan, and meeting or exceeding promised outcome for clients
- Lead and support business development through solution content
- Provide subject matter expertise in area of focus, and in specific industries
- Manage all financials related to the client engagements and ensure it is accurately and timely updated. Able to manage all queries related to financials independently and work on discrepancies (if any) immediately and effectively
- Assist in client contract management and ensure all policies and scope is understood and adhered to by all relevant team members for a particular engagement
- Overall responsible for the SLA Governance and Status Reporting.
- Able to monitor workload of team and where needed make necessary decisions to ensure quality and on-time delivery for the clients.
- Mentor and guide team members in helping them attain expected standards of excellence
- Act as the ambassador and work closely with all necessary parties involved to ensure successful implementation of the AMS support practice in Deloitte SEA. This includes spreading the understanding of AMS and its value realization to internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive and embed any Continuous Improvement initiatives and Best Practices on top of existing workload
- Fully comply with and adhere to all the standard AMS process & procedures that are developed.
In leading teams to deliver impact to clients through the project, you’ll:
- Employ a business-oriented mindset and use data-driven solutions to drive transformation agenda and achieve results
- Leverage expertise in a functional domain to enable client’s strategic agenda
- Consider opportunities and threats related to end-user adoption when developing recommendations
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the goals of our clients and Deloitte and align our people to these objectives, setting clear priorities and direction.
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively. Leading by example and establishing confident relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Delivers exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
Enough about us, let's talk about you
If you are someone whom matches the following requirements, send us your resume and join us at Deloitte Consulting – creating an impact in whatever we deliver!
- Bachelor degree in any relevant discipline.
- Have atleast 10-12 years’ experience working in a multi-cultural environment and with experience supporting the related application(s) and managing teams.
- Deep and wide experience within SuccessFactors, having done at least 1-2 full cycle implementations and 2-3 support projects.
- Service Management background with ITIL 3.0 is an added advantage
- Broad understanding and appreciation of emerging business and technology paradigms
- Sound understanding of business process, industry nuances and leading practices in area of focus
- Demonstrated ability to engage client stakeholders on a range of issues
- A self-motivated individual with ability to chart his/ her route to success
- Ability to provide situational leadership to engagement teams, and coaching/ mentorship to team members.
- Value driven, inclusive individual committed to client service excellence
- Appreciation of digital enterprise and emerging technologies
- Sound business acumen, teamwork and leadership qualities
- Good spoken English. Ability to speak other languages will be an added advantage. Example, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia/Indonesia, Thai, Japanese, etc
- Demonstrated success in multi-cultural work environment.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now !
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.