Administrative Assistant (Mandaue City, Cebu) - #101298
About Security Bank
We are the Philippines' largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including Philippines' Top Employer, named by Statista, and Best Bank for Diversity and Inclusion, awarded by Asiamoney.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300+ branches nationwide, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As an Administrative Assistant for Branch Banking Group, you will manage the schedule of the Area Head and the team as necessary for team events from time to time. And also, you are responsible in handling different correspondences, documents, and calls for the Area Office, as necessary and acts as main coordinator for Branch Banking related events and custodian for Department supplies and equipment.
How you will contribute
- Efficient handling of day-to-day activities, including proper coordination of time schedules and logistical requirements
- Updates/reminds immediate superior of his/her appointments, meetings, and other bank functions
- Maintains a calendar of activities of the Area Head, coordinating schedules for both internal and external meetings and appointments
- Ensures confidentiality of records, reports and information prepared, maintained and handled
- Attends to incoming calls and messages, screens calls courteously and refers directly to concerned person/s that can be readily acted upon them
- Consolidating and preparing reports and presentations
- Organizes/Arranges internal activities/events in the assigned area
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in any course
- Organized, keen to details, able to handle huge amounts of information
- Must have good communication and presentation skills
- Must have excellent organization and time management skills
- Proficient Computer Skills in all Microsoft applications
- Preferably with 2 year secretarial experience