Admin Supervisor (FT) - #101351
Monroe Consulting Group
Date: 2 weeks ago
City: Taguig, Metro Manila
Contract type: Full time
Executive search firm, Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of the leading nutrition company in the Philippines. Our respected client is looking for a talented and experienced Admin Supervisor who will be responsible for the day-to-day smooth operation of the office in the primary areas of Administration and General Affairs while providing administrative and secretarial support to the General Manager as well as assisting them in the PR activities and any other assignment and projects as required and as needed. The work setup office is based in BGC Taguig, Philippines. Mondays to Fridays 8 am to 5 pm.
- Provides a full range of administrative support for General Affairs such as office administration and maintenance, procurement of office and pantry supplies, office equipment – telephone/facsimile, etc.
- Provides secretarial support hotel/travel arrangements, and transportation service to both employees and external visitors.
- Provides a full range of secretarial support to meet the day-to-day activities of the General Manager.
- Organizes the travel and meeting schedules of the General Manager.
- Prepares the expense report for the General Manager as requested.
- Organizes and maintains a filing for vendor contracts related to admin.
- Coordinates management meetings and meeting minutes taking
- Handles all incoming mail correspondence and formulates systematic follow-up procedures
- Acts as key contact person in the General Manager’s absence and maintains good communication with local Country Management, Regional Management Team, and Home office concerned staff as deemed necessary.
Others: Assist in special projects and ad hoc assignments whenever required.
- College graduate with formal education in Business Administration, Secretarial Studies, or Human Resource Education is an advantage.
- Preferred 5 years of experience in Personnel Administration and General Affairs or Human Resources.
- With good communication skills – both oral and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Email
- Ability to operate standard office equipment, including but not limited to computers, telephone systems, copiers, and fax machines.
- Ability to organize workload for effective implementation – good organization skills.
- Good listening skills with the ability to provide sound advice to solve practical/personal problems for employees and to carry out responsibilities under general supervision.
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels with sensitivity where required.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to function as an effective team member