Accounts Receivable Specialist - #101097
Work Set-up: Work From Office
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Salary: Php 40,000.00 – Php 50,000.00
Get ready to join a team with an arsenal of knowledge, networks, and expertise thats unmatched in scope and depth! Our client is proud to embrace best practices in employee wellbeing. They offer a competitive total compensation package. As part of their benefits package, they offer employer-sponsored learning and development, advancement opportunities, on-site health initiatives, a communal and collaborative working environment, and a strong sense of comradery with sports teams, clubs, volunteer opportunities, and employee events. Our client does not discriminate / they are an equal opportunity employer in all solicitations or advertisements for employees.
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR AN ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SPECIALIST
Your Responsibilities as Accounts Receivable Specialist would be:
• Manage the financial records for over 1,000 members, including the invoicing and collecting of membership fees as well as reconciling the CRM system (Internal database, SUGAR) to monthly reports and the Solomon Accounts Receivable System Module; assisting with monthly close and accrual entries.
• Prepares and Distributes Membership Activity Statements. Assist with the calculations for quarterly membership renewal commissions. Prepares associate payment reports, associate invoicing reports, new sales reports and any supporting documentation for period ending and closing reports on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
• Identifies any issues with Membership Subscription accounts and brings it to the attention of the Senior Specialist, Accounts Receivable, for further review.
• Reconciles all subscription transactions appearing on various reports; monthly, quarterly, and annually.
• Assists the Senior Specialist, Accounts Receivable in the management of various global vendor platforms and works with customers to maintain vendor registration portals to submit electronic invoices for the company to receive payments.
• Submits different vendor registration forms globally to establish and accept future payments via electronic funds transfer (EFT) and/or credit card payments exclusively.
• Processes credit card charges and purchase orders received from global accounts as needed.
• Assist with the monthly close as needed.
• Maintains membership contracts, compiles reports on contract metrics.
• Provide additional ad hoc support for various projects and reporting as required.
• Responsible for being a champion of our five core values: Relevance, Openness, Innovation, Integrity, and Collaboration
Qualifications as Accounts Receivable Specialist:
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in an Accounting/Finance related area.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of related business experience in Finance/Accounting.
• Strong computer skills, particularly in Excel.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Well organized, with thorough knowledge of data management tools including customer relationship databases, spreadsheets, etc. and the use of information available in databases and on the internet.
Your love for Boomering will jump-start with these meaningful engagement activities and perks. Using the concepts and tools of EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System), Boomering provides a fun, rewarding and stimulating environment where work-like balance meets a commitment to foster growth.
• Genuinely caring Leadership Team
• Competitive salary package
• Company-provided full set-up for desktop/laptop with a back-up internet
• Free pre-employment Medical Assessment (T&C apply)
• HMO on the first day of hire
• 15 Vacation Leaves and 5 Sick Leaves
• Annual Performance Reviews
• Unlimited Employee Referral Incentives
• Employee Loan Facilities
• Social Clubs and Interest Workshops
• Company events where you get a chance to win amazing prizes and be rewarded for your outstanding performance.
• Statutory Benefits: Maternity, Paternity and Solo Parent Leaves, Magna Carta for Women, Retirement Benefits, OT, and Premium Pays
Boomering is an ISO-certified, leading BPO company in Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga.
Our mission to Enrich Client and Staff Lives through Simple and Smart Offshoring Solutions and our S.T.E.P. Core Values (Service, Transparency, Excellence and Partnership) are the framers of our continuing success.
Providing equal opportunities and collaborative culture of excellence, Boomering is not just your average BPO. We are here to make a difference.
Future-proof your career and pursue your passion with Boomering! We want career thrill-seekers who are committed to growth as much as we are.
Website: www. boomering.ph
Career Portal: https://boomering.zohorecruit.com/jobs/Careers
Facebook and LinkedIn: Boomering Inc.; Boomering Careers