Accounts Receivable Junior Associate - #116025
Date: 3 weeks ago
City: Taguig, Metro Manila
Contract type: Full time
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move
- Communicate with customer to ensure timely collections of company receivables
- Check of credit risk, review of credit limit and exposure.
- Make recommendations for account hold/blocks based on credit status, account balance and customer’s payment habit
- Work with customers, sales and operations to resolve disputes that may arise from billing issues, documentation issues, etc.
- Reconcile payments received against invoices being paid
- Coordinating more complex accounting projects and initiatives with other members of the accounting and finance team or with other departments
- Contributing to continuous improvement initiatives to optimize service quality.
- Performs other duties as assigned by direct superiors and managers.
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor's degree in accountancy or any related degree.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Amenable to work on shifting schedules
- Previous working experience preferably in a global organization in a B2B or shared services setup. Logistics industry experience/knowledge is an advantage.
- Good technical knowledge of MS office
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand complex environments.
- Good command of the English language
- Assertive communication and good negotiation skills
- Enthusiasm and commitment to delivering quality results to tight deadlines.
- Self-motivation, quick learning and creative thinking
- Willing to extend working hours as need.